- Atta Flour (1 cup)
- Water (½ cup)
- Olive Oil (½ cup)
- Salt (½ teaspoon)
- Potatoes, cubed (4 pieces)
- Mixed Vegetables (½ cup)
- Onion, sliced (1 piece)
- Cashew Paste (2 tablespoons)
- Soy Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Place atta flour, salt, water and olive oil into a bowl, mix well into a dough and set aside.
- Stir-fry onions, mixed vegetables and steamed potatoes.
- Add salt, soy sauce and cashew paste. Mix well and cook under low heat.
- Roll dough flat and cut into 4 circles using a bowl
- Place dough onto pie mould and place filling inside, then cover with second piece of dough.
- Bake at 170°C for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recommended items from the store:
|Atta Flour||Cashew Spread||Nevgel Ionic Rock Salt|
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
|Himalayan Salt||Olive Oil|