- Walnuts (10 piece)
- Shredded Coconut (1 cup)
- Almonds (½ cup)
- Dates (10 piece)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Cashews (2 cups)
- Coconut Milk (1 cup)
- Vanilla Extract (3 teaspoons)
- Lemon Juice (4 tablespoons)
- Honey (3 tablespoons)
- Place ingredients A in a high quality food processor and process until a fine sticky crumbly form.
- Press the dough evenly along the bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
- Blend ingredients B for 1 minute until very smooth.
- Pour out half the filling onto the crust and add dragon fruit to the blender and blend again. Pour this mixture onto the second layer.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until hard or about 4 – 6 hours.
Recommended items from the store:
|Dehydrated Almonds||Dehydrated Walnuts||Nevgel Ionic Rock Salt|