- Pumpkin (medium) (1 piece)
- Water (1 cup)
- Garlic (4 cloves)
- Onion (1 piece)
- Potato, diced (1 cup)
- Capsicum (1 piece)
- Cashews (¼ cup)
- Curry Powder (1 tablespoon)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Light Soy Sauce (1 tablespoon)
- Nutritional Yeast (1 teaspoons)
- Olive Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Wash and peel potato and pumpkin, remove seeds and cut into bite-sizes.
- Boil 1 cup of water in a non-stick pan.
- Add garlic, onion, potato, pumpkin and simmer for a while, then add in the curry powder, salt, light soy sauce and continue to cook until soft.
- Add in capsicum and stir-fry lightly, then remove from heat.
- Add in the baked cashews and serve.
Recommended items from the store:
|Olive Oil||Dehydrated Cashews||Nevgel Ionic Rock Salt|
Bragg's Liquid Aminos
|Himalayan Salt||Nutritional Yeast|