- Tomato (1 piece)
- Potatoes (3 pieces)
- Brinjal (1 piece)
- Carrot (½ piece)
- Onions (2 pieces)
- Curry Leaves (handful)
- Garlic (6 cloves)
- Turmeric Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (2 teaspoons)
- Olive Oil (2 teaspoons)
- Dhal (1½ cups)
- Water (2 cups)
- Fenugreek (½ teaspoon)
- Boil soaked dhal beans in a pot of water over a low fire.
- Add in garlic, potatoes and salt. Boil for 45 minutes and set aside.
- Stir-fry onions, ginger, tomatoes and curry leaves with 2 teaspoons of olive oil till fragrant.
- Add in turmeric powder and fenugreek. Simmer until mixture is golden yellow and add it to the boiled dhal.
- Serve hot with cooked brown rice or chapattis.
Recommended items from the store:
|Turmeric Powder||Olive Oil||Nevgel Ionic Rock Salt|