- Pumpkin (1 piece)
- Sayur Manis (500g)
- Lemon Grass (2 stalks)
- Onions (2 pieces)
- Garlic (5 cloves)
- Turmeric Powder (1 teaspoon)
- Water (2 cups)
- Coconut Milk (1 cup)
- Nutritional Yeast (1 tablespoon)
- Olive Oil (1 tablespoon)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Place onion, garlic, lemon grass and turmeric in boiling water.
- Add in olive oil and pumpkin. Cover the wok to simmer until pumpkin softens.
- Season with salt and nutritional yeast.
- Add in spinach, mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in coconut milk and mix well. Ready to serve.
Recommended items from the store:
|Turmeric Powder||Himalayan Salt||Nutritional Yeast|